Message for customers – Sinsay children’s lamps16.12.2019
We would like to inform that due to detection of a manufacturing defect in Sinsay children’s lamps the brand has decided to recall the products. Persons who are in possession of the product number: WW388-99X, WW389-30X, WW390-99X, WW391-30X, WW705-30X are requested to stop using it and bring it to a Sinsay brick-and-mortar store of choice or return it by courier with the following annotation: RETURN OF SINSAY CHILDREN’S LAMP. Postage costs shall be covered by the recipient.
We would also like to inform that a similar model of lamps was also sold last year. Because customer safety is a priority to us, the brand has decided to allow returns of the lamps distributed also in 2018 of the following numbers: SH018-00X, SH019-00X, UF190-30X, UF191-99X. In this case, the return procedure is the same.
We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
1) Products purchased in brick-and-mortar stores
• Return in the store of choice – a map of Sinsay store locations: https://www.sinsay.com/pl/pl/storelocator/
Customers who do not have proof of purchase will be asked by store personnel to fill in an appropriate form.
2) Products purchased online
• Return may be carried out after logging in the customer portal (https://www.sinsay.com/pl/pl/customer/account/login/)
Please select “return” or “complaint” and proceed according to instructions received via e-mail.
• Return in the nearest store – a map of Sinsay store locations: https://www.sinsay.com/pl/pl/storelocator/
In the event of any questions, please contact us by phone: 800 800 013.