Share price performance
Since 2001, LPP has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
The LPP share price on the day of the first floatation
The lowest value of the Company’s shares in the history of LPP SA quotations was recorded on 18 May 2001
The highest value of the Company’s shares in the history of LPP SA quotations was recorded on 12 January 2022
Max. rate: ... PLN
Shares of LPP SA are traded on the following stock exchange indices:
- WIG – an index comprising all companies listed on the WSE Main Market which meet the basic criteria for participation in the indices.
- WIG Poland – a national index which comprises only shares of domestic companies listed on the WSE Main Market which meet the basic criteria for participation in the indices.
- WIG20 – an index calculated based on the value of the portfolio of the 20 largest and most liquid companies on the WSE Main Market. LPP SA has been included in the index since 2014.
- WIG30 – an index comprising 30 largest and most liquid companies listed on the WSE Main Market.
- WIG140 – a total return index comprising 140 companies participating in WIG20, mWIG40, sWIG80.
- WIG Odzież – a sector index comprising companies participating in the WIG index and qualified to the “clothing and cosmetics” sector at the same time.
- Family Business Index – an index of listed companies which meet the European Commission’s definition of a family enterprise, i.e. a person who has established or acquired a company or their families or descendants which hold in total at least 25% of the votes at the general meeting.
- MSCI Poland Index – an index comprising more than 20 key companies listed on the WSE. LPP SA has been included in the index since 2014.
- CECE index – an index belonging to Vienna Stock Exchange, comprising companies from Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary. LPP SA has been included in the index since mid-September 2017.
- STOXX Europe 600 – an index representing large, medium and small companies from 17 countries of the European Union. The index is a part of Deutsche Boerse Group. LPP SA has been included in this index since September 2018.
- FTSE Russell Index – an index belonging to the London Stock Exchange, which includes developed countries. LPP SA has been present in this index (in the category of medium-sized companies) since 24 September 2018, i.e. since Poland moved from the index of developing to developed markets. Poland is ranked 23rd in the index.
LPP/BRSH SER-A C-L PLN2.0
259400NUS7MKGPJL4752 – LPP SA