Rules of cooperation
Please find below a description of how to work with us. Feel free to contact us.
Profile of operation
The LPP Foundation supports projects of local, regional, and national scope. Due to the location of our branches, we consider Pomerania and Małopolska as particularly important areas. With a view to ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of our operations, we cooperate only with legal entities. All requests addressed to the LPP Foundation are thoroughly analysed; however, due to a vast number of applications, we reserve the right to contact only selected entities.
Who can receive support?
The LPP Foundation supports organisations taking care of people in need, with particular emphasis on institutions from Pomerania and Małopolska.
We cooperate with institutions of the following profile:
- organisations taking care of children and youth on a permanent basis (children’s homes, foster care);
- organisations dealing with people at risk of social exclusion (single mothers/families);
- organisations dealing with the sick or disabled on a permanent basis;
- organisations dealing with the homeless and organising assistance for victims of disasters, natural disasters and armed conflicts;
- organisations implementing social projects in the closest surroundings of the company or with the participation of people at risk of social exclusion.